Direct Services recommend that every car receives a full service annually. Regular servicing can help find minor problems with a vehicle, before they become major setbacks. Our servicing comprises a fully-comprehensive 40-point check, including:
- changing all filters, air, oil, fuel and plugs
- checking all brakes
- testing suspension and operation of suspension dampeners
- checking the timing belts
- looking for any damage to bodywork, lamps, and trims
- testing all seat belts
- ensuring all interior and exterior lights are in full working order, including any dashboard warning lights
- testing windscreen washers and wipers
- lubricating all door hinges and bonnet catches
- adding fuel treatment
- flushing the engine
We would also recommend that you have an interim service, or at least an oil and filter change, every six months.
Direct Services offers the
same high level of service on
all makes of cars.